JUST LISTED! 1 bed/ 1 bath penthouse
1427 Commonwealth Avenue | Unit 505
Brighton, MA 02135
Offered at $349,900
Open House: Saturday October 21 and Sunday October 22 12-1:30pm
This bright nearly 600 square foot, 1-bedroom penthouse with central air & PARKING is just steps from the Green Line in highly desirable Brighton. The open living room with skylight & hardwood floors provides beautiful natural lighting and is complemented with recessed lighting. The updated, modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, granite counters and maple cabinets, also features a nice layout with a breakfast bar for entertaining or dining. Down the hallway the bedroom, also with hardwood floors, includes a large built-in wardrobe. Central air and heat, swimming pool, 1 parking space, storage, and basement laundry are also included. The building is well managed and maintained. The location can't be beat - conveniently near BU, BC, Harvard and the medical area.
- Less than 500 ft to Green line train stops (B line) & 0.7 miles to Boston Landing Commuter Rail Stop
- Close vicinity to many bars, shops and restaurants including: Fomu, Deep Ellum, Lulu’s, Pavement Coffeehouse
- 0.5 miles to St. Elizabeth's Medical Center & 0.2 miles to Franciscan Children’s Hospital
- 0.7 miles to Stop & Shop, 0.6 miles to Bfresh Supermarket and Whole Foods Market
- 0.4 miles to CVS Pharmacy & 0.5 miles to Walgreen’s
- Easy Access to Rt. 2; Rt. 3; Rt. 9; Rt. 20; Rt. 30; Mass Pike, 95/128, Soldiers Field and Memorial Drive
- Easy access to buses: 51,57,60,64,66,65, 86 and express buses 501 & 503
If you have any questions, or would like to see this beautiful penthouse please call or text, Ilya Rasner at 617-823-9780.